July 3, 2010

Blue

Gigi enjoys coloring and has labeled all colors and doodling related to it as "blue."  Our sweet dear has managed to not damage anything in her current love for the arts.  Until yesterday.  In about five minutes of obviously unsupervised play while I prepared dinner, Gilana managed to highlight Camelia's upper lip green, doodle ferociously across two seat cushions in a permanent marker, and finally, hid the pens back in their "no-touch" locations. 

If Mommy doesn't see me do it, do I still get in trouble?  Yes.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Oh no! Not too much trouble I hope... =)

Luana Cathleen said...

oh dear dear dear....

Tiana said...

Wow, Tasha, you ARE a busy Mom, I had almost forgotten what it is like having small children, but the babies are giving you much joy. It is really rewarding despite the sleepless nights to go through this period. I enjoyed reading about what these babies are up to and was surprised to hear that they are both wearing the same diapers, lil Mellie must really be chunky. I can't wait to hear Tiffany's personal report. It has been so long since we have seen Gigi, and little Camelia and Aiden we haven't seen at all yet; well, see you for sure in Nov, if not sooner, love Mom