July 10, 2010

Gigi's Hooliganisms

Gilana is a hooligan.  We are always expecting something fantastic may happen at any given moment.  Especially when the foreboding tones of silence fall across the house.  I asked Gilana this morning, "Are you silly?"  She responds with confidence dripping from her springing curls, "Yeah," and then goes back to attempting to eat our furniture.

This morning I come across our little toddler taking the cap off Byron's deodorant and smearing it across her face.  I believe she thought it to be chap stick.  She was mistaken.

Immediately after this rather humorous situation, I hear Camelia's monitor picking up some static.  She only recently went down for her nap and should not have been stirring.  I walk into the room to find Gilana squatting next to her now waking sister in the crib obviously considering what her next move should be.

A short while after this, Gilana came running up to me with a big vivacious smile exclaiming "MMMMM, Yummy juice!"  I looked into the dining room to discover that the remainder of Byron's iced coffee and some of his cinnamon roll were missing.  She might not need a nap for a while.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love that little imp!!! =)