June 18, 2010
Camelia Adele is {almost} 6 Months Old
Our sweet little pudgy babe is about to become 6 months old. Wow! She is such a lovely and joyous addition to our family, we are so blessed to have her! This morning I set her on the floor to play with some toys and TWO minutes later came back to find that she had rolled and scooted about 15 feet around obstacles into another room to get a new toy. She is getting mobile and will soon loose her delicious baby chunk. I love seeing her develop, but will certainly miss this sweet stage of babyhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
pix please.....
waiting.....
...................................
...................................................
..............................................................
still waiting!
c'mon tash! what else could you be possibly doing?!?! you only have two children under 2, and a doggy, and you are full time wife and mom.....
ok, now i see why i'm still waiting ;)
I LOVE YOU DEAR ONE!
Post a Comment