February 8, 2011
Beautiful Treasures
As I lay on the bed today with Gilana crawling over me I realized how incredibly blessed I am. I have an amazing family. My little darlings are so sweet and loving. The first thing Gilana did when she woke up this morning was look for Camelia and upon seeing her exclaimed, "I love my sister!" She gave her a big hug and then proceeded to love on Byron and me. Camelia was rolling and giggling with delight as we had some alone time together during Gigi's nap. She tossed her little head back with glee and played coy with me, making faces, then walking about giving and blowing kisses to the stuffed animals in the room. When Gilana woke from her nap, she was happy to snuggle with me and expressed love so sweetly with a flirty shrug of her shoulder and cocked head with a gently whispered "I loove you, Mommy!". They are beautiful in every way, and I am a blessed Mommy! My handsome hubby is with them now, and I am bursting with gratitude for this cocoon of familial warmth. God is kind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment