The room became eerily quite as I sat working on a quilt. Knowing this lack of commotion defines trouble where a toddler is concerned, I rushed to the Master bedroom as the last known whereabouts of the Gilly-monster. What I found there caused me to gasp...
with delight!
Gilana had climbed up onto the bed and was gently caressing a sleeping Camelia in a sisterly embrace. I rushed forward to better referee this sweet moment knowing it could turn dangerous at any moment. It is well known that the Gilly-bean Jabberwocky cannot be fully trusted as she moves with the grace of a frog. Upon seeing me approaching, Gilana let out a shrieking squeal of delight as she lurched up in preparation to bound upon her beloved sister. Camelia awoke with a start as I wrangled Gilana from the bed.
Disaster avoided and precious story collected.
Yesterday was also day one of my Camelia sleep-training efforts. Both naps I laid her down for were successes with only about ten minutes of crying and around 2 hours each of sleeping. Awesome!!! The evening followed with more dear moments as we took a family hike down to the wash with Sushi, followed by the girls first joint bath. We love our snuggle-bugs!

No comments:
Post a Comment