As I sit cuddlimg little Gilana who has once again been through the ringer with a cold and fever reaching 104 degrees, I am grateful for the precious blessings we have been bestowed in our dear daughters. Even in sickness, Gigi has a smile to offer us, a sweet hug and a request to be near us. It is humbling and absolutely beautiful to have this lovely little sprite delighting in her parent's. I love to hear her calls for Daddy in the morning and her disappointment to discover he is gone to work or church (on a sick day like this one). She is such a treasure to us!
Then there is little Camelia. A gentle, fragile spirit who covets her Mama's attentions, dislikes large crowds, boisterous activity, attentions from too many strangers. She is my little wall flower and seems to aptly fit her name, like the beautiful Camelia bush in our garden, hidden in a corner and barely noticeable but for it's brilliant red blooms.
Our darling just had her 4 month check-up and is now:
Height: 26" 93%
Weight: 17lbs 9.5oz >97%
Head: 16 3/4" 85%
Our girls are the crowning joy of our home, God's grace to us on constant display. They are remarkably different from one another in personality and preferences. Byron and I are so grateful for our gifts in these sweet children.
3 comments:
Beautiful Tasha - both your family and your writing =)
You guys make beautiful babies. Thank heaven for little girls!
i miss you and your family so much!
Post a Comment