Byron and I are expecting our little babe any day now, or more accurately, any time.
There has been a lot happening in the past several weeks, the Lord has been displaying His grace and providence through numerous events to clearly show His hand in our lives. On my last day of work before maternity leave, we learned that we may be moving into our home soon. We bought the house a year ago and had wonderful tenants staying there, who suddenly found a great opportunity elsewhere. Hence several days later our move was confirmed and here we are, planning to welcome our child and move into our home on the same day!
Considering I have some time on my hands as we wait for Little One to come, I have had great opportunity to disassemble the nursery and the rest of our apartment in preparation for the upcoming move. If she determines to come home tomorrow, we have enough essentials available to last us through the move--or at least I hope so!
Other recent blessings include the 7 baby showers that we were gifted with (all but two of them surprises!), Byron's great success at work and promotion talk, time with family over Thanksgiving (in our new house), my maternity leave, Byron's paternity leave, and answered prayers in the lives of our friends. When we stop to consider our blessings, we are amazed and so humbled by so much unmerited favor!
1 comment:
Dear Tasha and Byron,
I am so happy for you both. I am sure that you will be wonderful, loving parents. I hope your little girl has your joyfulness!
Love,
Mopsy
Post a Comment