Updates on Life's Events
The Schmitts are all gathered around checking out these photo's here's what we have to say...Hannah - "Cute"Scott - "I don't want to comment, I don't know what to say!"Jason - "I think she has you beat on the belly dude!"Suzy - Your belly is so adorable! It's like your baby is already curled up on your lap. We can't wait to meet her!Love the Schmitt Crew
Post a Comment
1 comment:
The Schmitts are all gathered around checking out these photo's here's what we have to say...
Hannah - "Cute"
Scott - "I don't want to comment, I don't know what to say!"
Jason - "I think she has you beat on the belly dude!"
Suzy - Your belly is so adorable! It's like your baby is already curled up on your lap. We can't wait to meet her!
Love the Schmitt Crew
Post a Comment