April 7, 2014

Massimo loves his Daddy

Massimo was up early this morning to nurse and struggled going back to bed.  After a time, I decided to take him back to bed with me, since he seemed quieted when in my arms.  I put down his bed mat and placed him on top, then settled next to him. At first, it appeared he would drift off to sleep without incident, but then he realized who lay next to him.  With a big grin and a rather awkward lunge, Massimo hoisted himself up to cover his Daddy's face in slobbery and affectionate kisses.  Such is the way of things!  I had to take him out of the room since he couldn't restrain from expressing his love for his Daddy.  Our little son lights up in his father's presence!  He is always quick to strain out of my arms when Daddy returns home from work, or "reappears" in Massimo's presence after an interval away.  Their relationship truly is an extraordinary thing!


No comments: