You may be able to relate to this... and perhaps even get a good chuckle at the thought of it....
Byron and I would like to buy a castle in upstate New York. Why not? It is surprisingly "reasonable" in price and would make for such a different pace of life. Our family is expanding, and a castle seems only practical fit for our growing brood. With 4 levels, many rooms including a library, study, ladies dressing room, servants quarters, and gorgeous scenery, we could even bring an assortment of our friends along! :) Oddly enough, I think I actually stayed a weekend in a neighboring town while in college... and best of all, it looks to have fairly easy access to Prince Edward Island (The green Gables beckon me for a quaint summer holiday!)! I could pinch myself!
Silly dreams, but it makes for enjoyable musings!
Find the listing here, some further info here, and the official site here.
From the site: Magnificent stone mansion on 3 acres in exclusive estate area. Rich in architectural details. 3 floors with 20 rooms including 8 bedrooms, 7 full baths, 7 fireplaces, master suite, library, green house, gourmet kitchen. Recently renovated and upgraded with luxurious amenities.
Some images:
From the site: Magnificent stone mansion on 3 acres in exclusive estate area. Rich in architectural details. 3 floors with 20 rooms including 8 bedrooms, 7 full baths, 7 fireplaces, master suite, library, green house, gourmet kitchen. Recently renovated and upgraded with luxurious amenities.
Some images:







No comments:
Post a Comment