April 18, 2013

Camelia Rebukes Me

Camelia was teasing Eliana outside today and ended up drenching her with water and left poor Ellie red-faced and sobbing in dismay.  I told Camelia she lost her priviledge to play with the water table and sent her to her room.  Of course this resulted in Camelia now red-faced and sobbing even more hysterically than Ellie.  After getting Ellie's wet things off and releasing her to roam about in a "French fashion" for a bit I went to Camelia's room to talk with her about her actions.  I was confronted by a very distraught little three-year old who let me know exactly how she felt about the whole situation.  

"Mommy, wemember when I was sad the other day and just needed you to stop hawassing me for a little while because you just made me cry." 

Apparently the girl just wanted space, but then decided that she would be just as happy to "do bellies" with me as we watched Ellie run about stark naked. Camelia seems to especially enjoy this now as little brother is becoming extremely wiggly in there and Camelia enjoys getting kicked in her belly, exclaiming that "baby is getting to know his big sister."

Eventually Eliana decided she wanted clothing and let Gigi know she needed some assistance as she shouted out "Help.  Me." 

Every day is an adventure.

No comments: