Gilana: Who's coming over today? Is it Daily Bread?
Me: Who?!
Gigi: Daily Bread!
(Then I realized we prayed that morning for God to "give us this day our Daily Bread"...!!!!)
Me: Who?!
Gigi: Daily Bread!
(Then I realized we prayed that morning for God to "give us this day our Daily Bread"...!!!!)
---***~*~***---
Turns out there was much more to it than this. I eventually discovered Gigi had forgotten the name of a friend (Bailey Brown) who moved away some time ago and renamed her Daily Bread. I've noticed Gigi walk about the house at times recalling something that she and Bailey had in common such as a toy, and then go on to talk about Daily Bread. I was quite confused at first until it clicked one day when she asked where Daily Bread had moved to and why she didn't visit us. At numerous points during the day, Gilana (or Camelia) will recite the Lord's prayer. The dear girls are beseeching the Lord to deliver them from temptation and give them their friend, Daily Bread!
No comments:
Post a Comment