The last couple nights of nursing Ellie have left me with the giggles. While sitting in the girl's room caring for Eliana, I have the perfect vantage point over Gigi. She talks, stands up, throws herself, etc in the room while asleep.
Two nights ago all was still when suddenly she bolted to her feet on her bed, spun herself in frenetic circles, hit the wall, then fell in a ball apparently fast asleep once more on her bed. There was no more movement from her for the rest of my visit as I watched her very bemused.
The following night I watched as Gigi suddenly repositioned herself across the width of the bed, leaving her head dangling over the edge. She would hold her head completely erect, then go to lay it down on the non-existent support beneath her head. Finding no such respite, she would once again bring her head erect in the air once more. She literally did this process about ten times before stretching out an arm to feel the ground below and finally repositioned her body so her head could rest safely on her pillow.
1 comment:
Such a goof! =)
Post a Comment