To my love,
There is nothing I could give you that you don’t all ready have. You won my affections, you capture my heart, and everything I own is yours. I desire to always make you happy and mourn all the ways I fall short.
Thank you for all you do for our family. Your children will grow up and call themselves blessed. I appreciate the time you invest growing as a mom, wife, and Christian. The fruit of patience and humility are beautiful in you.
Tasha, you are a virtuous woman. Your chastity and modesty are my treasure. Your joy and kindness are my light. Your prudence and wisdom are my gain. Your beauty is my crown. Who can measure your worth to me? You are fun, silly, and you work so hard.
I love being married to you. Waking up with you starts my day with joy and I eagerly come home to you at night. The proverb is true of me; I found a good thing and received favor from God when I received you.
Merry Christmas my sweet bride. May your joy in Christ be full, knowing every good thing comes from Him! Praise the LORD.
I am yours
Byron
No comments:
Post a Comment