March 6, 2010

My wife rocks!

Today is daddy day.... or at least for 3 hours. All alone with the girls while Tasha is pampered with shopping and a massage!
It only took 5 minutes of mommy being gone for panic to set in... Millie screaming and Gilana wanting to be entertained. What do I do???
Well I had to think fast...... Aristocats... that was the answer.... Gilana has probably seen it 5 times this week so one more couldn't hurt, so I plopped her in front of it and bounced Millie down stairs to make Gilana some food. I threw a random assortment of string cheese, fishie crackers, veggie fries, yogurt and a pancake together, heated a bottle, defrosted Millie's milk and rushed back up to GG. Chaos continued alittle longer until Gilana finished lunch and I was able to put her down and after a bottle and diaper change Millie was asleep too!
I am so grateful for my bride. She joyfully cares for my kids, supports me, and encourages my leadership. Tasha works so hard, and I am glad she got a little break today! Praise God for my excellent wife!

2 comments:

Liz said...

You have one amazing wife!!!!

Unknown said...

I agree, she's amazing. Can you tell me your secret?