Our girls both had checkups with their doctor yesterday with some impressive results.
Gilana at 15 months:
Height: 32" 88%
Weight: 23lbs 1oz 52%
Head: 19.25" 97%
Tall and skinny!
These numbers mean that Gilana can now have 3/4 teas of Children's Tylenol, 1 teas of Children's Motrin/Advil, or 2 ml of Children's Benadryl. Good to know!
Camelia at 2 months:
Height: 24" 90%
Weight: 14lbs 11oz >97%
Head: 16" 85%
BIG baby girl with her weight not even registering on the chart! My sweet little [big] chunk.
Her numbers indicate Melly can have 0.8 ml of Infant Tylenol.
Dr. V. let me know that we should start giving the girls some vitamins. Polyvisol for Camelia and some yummy Flintstones chews for Gilana.
I love our little monkeys! Poor Camelia had a bad reaction to the shots she was administered. She went off her food for most of the day and seemed to be in pain whenever I held her close in her favorite position. It was heartbreaking! When I went to get her some Tylenol, I discovered that the front door had blown open and Sushi was gone!! After trying to feed Camelia some more, we all loaded in the car and searched for beloved Sushi. My calls for our family dog were faithfully echoed in the backseat by Gilana. "Ish-ish!! Ish-ish Woof!" No Sushi discovered until Byron received a call from a neighbor who had taken her in. We were so grateful! All the driving had put Camelia to sleep and she felt much better after a good rest.
The day ended well.
1 comment:
I'm so glad that you guys found Sushi!!! And I'm glad little Melly is feeling better =)
Post a Comment