January 20, 2010

Camelia is One Month Old!!

And what a big girl she is!  Her stats from her check-up with the doctor are as follows:

Weight:  12lbs 5.5oz  >97%
Height:  23in 93%
Head Cir.:  15.5in  88%

The last two nights we have introduced the bottle to her with great results!  After feeding her the bottle at night, I nurse her one last time and have gotten 6 hours of sleep after.  Marvelous indeed!

Camelia is already changing so much this first month.

2 Days Old

From Two Little Girls

4 Days Old

From Two Little Girls

2 Weeks

From Two Little Girls
   

From Two Little Girls

3 Weeks

From Two Little Girls

4 Weeks

From Two Little Girls
   

From Two Little Girls
   

Gilana has enjoyed getting to know her little sister (who she calls "Baaaby"). 

From Two Little Girls


From Two Little Girls


Gigi is not so sure what she thinks about this big sis thing

From Two Little Girls

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet Camelia. She looks like she has a big tummy...when she going to smile? as soon as she does, I hope to see it.